Tuesday, September 21, 2004

"Dun bite off more than I can handle...."


Its the thot that's running in my head for the last few days.

I'm really flattered by all my friends that believe in me... at least i can recall 3 indivuals who said that to me..

"Dun worry.. i believe you can do it one...."

I dun noe...perhaps i give this impression that I am able to handle it all..but what if i really can't? who ever i turns to, doesn't believe me that i'm in doubt of myself.

Perhaps what i dun need is reassurance.

Maybe what i need is just some empathy.

On another note.. i truly appreciate those that take time to read my blog, cos you all give a damn to how i'm doing.

My guy frens..well they dun give a damn. Sue me, pingbu.. when you do read this. =p


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting