Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Today is a good day (=


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY!!!!

Well today is Kathy's Birthday! Kathy this really sweet girl who i gpt tp know thru wanyue, a law graduate from london and going back to do Masters in Oxford. It was really nice of her to invite me to her b'day gathering and i met weiling, sylvia and shihui there, a bunch of cool sngs girls tt i used to know last time...Kathy's got really cool parents.

Met up with kaibei too and went for caramel bananas crepe with ice cream at Marche's... something that i've craved for in a long time.. boy it was yummy. (=

Got all my tutorials slots too.. all first choice. *beam*

Tmr is "rest day" as it says in the IBG training time table in the lift.. means no one will knock on my door at 6am.. for one day finally!

Went to the sinsei today... aka more pain and torture. Today he put 2 long needles into my finger and pass electricity thru them. The pain was something new... feeling of a needle in yur flesh under yur skin combined with electrocution again. Just when i thot that was bad, the sin sei did wat he did best again.. forcefully bent my fingers...you can imagine the pain.
Fortunately after all the tramua.. my fingers could finally bend and i could clench my fist again, after like a period of 3 weeks plus.. haha.

got to go see him again on thurs.

Oh btw, got nice chocolate cake in my fridge now.. courtesy of Kathy...

Lee JooJoo if you are ever reading this... haha wanna come to my room for the 3rd day running?

*Grinz*



 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting