Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Success


What's my measurement of success?

I used to think success is that at the age of 40, i will be living a comfortable life with a comfortable job and driving a nice car and having a home that i will look forward to at the end of a working day, complete with a really sweet wife and decent kids.

I used to think success at JC level was to be in the triple science faculty, getting respectable results while juggling a post in the student's council and representing the school basketball team. And also, having a real sweet and understanding girlfren would be nice.

Success at this present level is pretty straight forward i think, cap score above 4.5 and getting on the Dean's list at least once. After that, honours and opportunites will follow.

So where am i heading? I dun noe.. sem 1 was totally buang,sem 2 i worked hard, got the results, managed to crawl out of the dreadful fate of being dumped into Civil Engineering. What bout Now???

1) I applied for NOC..so hopefully i can scrap thru some decent results again and then pray i get into NOC, life after that will be a different story.

2) I dun get NOC, i go for YEP this holidays to either vietnam or yunnan, and live a fulfilling dec holis.

3) I dun go anywhere, juggle my studies and be a guai guai KR hall resident... slave my holidays for the hall by going for IHG.

I dun noe... rite now i really really ought to start studying...There's not that many weeks left.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting