Thursday, August 19, 2004

My day.


My day had been quite extraordinary.. for those that are interested, here goes...

10p.m Last nite.
I was supposed to go mambo cos it was Kathy's birthday and her first and last Mambo session, plus Kaibei, one of my best pal was spending his last 48 hours in sg, is going to be there as well.. so i had to be there.

10.30pm
Blk supper. My blk juniors made us a fabulous feast of Potato with bacon bits, cesar salad, pasta, chicken wings, grilled dory etc.. was really good.

11.00pm
"are you coming soon?" call fr kaibei and kathy...

11.30pm
gathered like-minded e blk-ers to share cab to zouk

11.45pm
Freak storm caught us.. had to rush back to close windows and then try to somehow get a cab without getting too wet.

12.30am
zouk was packed.. phuture even worse.

1.am
weiling left. Told me to look after cuiling and shuhui.. finally found them later. sad that cui's kinda distant now adays..

4.am came back... slept 5.am

6.45pm... (next day)
"E BLK Wooosh!" interblk bball.

8.45pm.
limping back to hall and waiting to shower.. battle-worn after man-marking a 1.85m NUS team player.

10.30 typing my blog now..

11.15pm. bball supper.

4 am. somehow i'll find my way down to airport later...
Kaibei, my bball captain fr RI, one of my best pals, flying back to US after a long summer back here.. He's not coming back for the next 2 years.. he said. sad.
wonder how he and me will be like when we see each other again.

6.am inter blk training for touch rugby.. dun ask me why, but my blk is crazy.. haven't lost a single event at inter blk games so far. not a single one. And my blk head already "marked" me liao.

long day tmr.. lessons start at 10 all the way till 6pm then interblk bball again... how am i going to survive?

Dun want to tire myself out man.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting