Saturday, September 04, 2004

blogger screwed up...


hey pple... sorry that my blog's kinda in a mess now... no time to sort it out so i'll leave it hanging as such...

its been 2 weekends since i last really "went home". A hectic 2 weeks of interblock games brought me and my Kr block mates closer together, and also lots of injuries too. There's at least 5 cases of sprian ankles, 3 cases of painful knees, and 10 cases of cuts and brusies.... haha. myself.. well i complained of my leg...finger, chipped tooth etc.

Chipped tooth cost me $100.80!!!! 21 bucks for consultation, 30 for x rays.. i took 3. and the rest for the filling.... arh! kena robbed!

Been surviving on a reccord no. of packets of hello panda, herseys chocolate chips and also yakult.

Been real busy, school works in a mess.. Thru to NOC (nus overseas colleage)interview round 2. got to do presentation about myself and entrepreneurial aspirations... dun even noe if i have any to begin with.. i'm such a "relac one corner" person... but i'm really stepping up to the challenge... i'm intending to do slide handouts for the deans that are going to interview me.

I like my room now... saturday nite. 9 pm. no one to disturb me. Blasting my songs.

Hall room i mean.

Sad?

lolz.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting