Friday, July 14, 2006

Singapore, Finally!




Sunday 9th July 2005, 1.05 am

I made a stealth touch down to Singapore. Stealth because my return date was a secret. Only my family knew about it. The idea was to give Xiaoling a surprise the first thing the sun comes up.

Well the plan to be the first person she sees when she opens her eyes that morning failed. But i was glad the 'surprise' kinda went through successfully still.

(=

It's so surreal, to be back home, with my family and of coz, my very endearing gf. Been spending the past days trying to settle down, and spend some time with my sister and bro-in-law and of cos Jolene, before they fly off to ireland this very Sunday.

Yes SF, so here's some very nice photos and videos of Jolene. Enjoy!

Xiaoling & Jolene


Check out how I coaxed my little niece into calling me 'jiu jiu'. Btw, her fav vocab is "不要" ,"mai(不要)" and "没有" . hehe


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting