Wednesday, April 05, 2006

284th post.


That's the number I've chalked up eversince i started blogging.. I think that number is too low!

But then again, I never blogged for the sake of blogging, and if i remembered, my blog started off for some special audience only, so some of the stuff that I wrote was really more personal rather then broadcast to a wide audience... hmmph I started blogging so early.. tsk tsk never capitalize on making it popular.. look how successful (or unsuccessful) xia xue is! okie.. for the unitiated.. go visit xiaxue.blogspot.com

Anyway I have just ordered a new canon camera. Been wanting to get a new camara already. The last one, or rather the one and only that I have was bought in 2002. It was a Fuji A203 that has maximum resolution of 1 mega pixel!!! and it was a bundled deal that came with my Acer Laptop which is also going to die very soon. Well so electronics are a little cheaper here than in singapore, things are like 50 dollars cheaper.. ipods, cameras.. anything. maybe its because of the conversion ratio? So i was shopping for a new camera online, reading reviews and stuff.. then I remembered canon has pretty nice camera, remembered that was the faithful one that accompanied me and dear on our HK trip and took some memorable pics. It was a ixus i think, and it belonged to my brother-in-law. ironically, both my brother-in-laws bought ixus, so i decided to take a look at the reviews.

To cut the story short, I made up my mind after I saw this. (below)




haha. well maybe Sharapova had some influence, but then I had the impression that the very movie clip was filmed with a Canon Camera, which was true, but I thought it was filmed using the ixus that I was going to order. So I was like.. wow. damn good! ok set!

Then after I placed the order online, (yes that's how pple buy things in US.. online! ) I was showing my supervisor the clip also when I found out that the clip was actually not shot using the ixus camera i was buying.. but nvm lar.. hope its gonna be good.

(=


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting