Tuesday, May 09, 2006

10 weeks left and counting...


Hello~

It's been a long time since I last updated my blog... so if anyone was clicking and find it was not update, I'm touched and sorry at the same time.

So, the latest readers of my blog are actually my sisters I think. Haha. My sisters wanted my blog address cos I haven't been sending photos back to them but they know (thru) my cousins that my photos are on my blog.

Some time ago, I was contemplating getting my own website. So I went ahead and registered my very own angjunjie.com , thinking "well it can't be that difficult to maintain my own website rite?"

That was a mistake. As I have found out, websites are a lot more than simple HTML, there's scripting, FTPs, PHPs, ASPs, Servers, Linux, Frontpage extensions etc.

After downloading frontpage and dreamweaver (both of which i have yet) to install yet, I decided that $5 bucks a month to own 50 Gigs of web space without even kowning how to upload them is simply a waste of money. So www.angjunjie.com was taken off after a week.

So there I am, brand new camera, 10 weeks left in California. Got to take all the pictures I can. And upload them to somewhere useful where my friends can see them.

Oh yah. Why ten weeks? cos my beloved big sis and her baby girl jolene are going to leave singapore on the 16th of July to join her daddy in Ireland and i might not be able to see them for 2 year(!) so i better make my way back before i miss them.

And then i was looking through my photos online.. boy I do have a lot of photos stored online!

Some's some links.

So these are the old photos.. stay tune for the new ones!


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting