Thursday, April 06, 2006

Some cool stuff


So I have been in Silicon Valley for some time already, and I figured its time I share some cool stuff that's happening here. Considering here is the homegrounds of great things like yahoo, apple, google, cisco,blah blah blah... you guys name anything that's a big thing in the internet or in the computing world and i can tell you its all located here in silicon valley.

Here's meebo.com , a really cool web 2.0 site. What's web 2.0? well my definition will be, internet used to be like a piece of newspaper.. you write some text, paste some pictures, and you have a webpage, that is static.

Web 2.0 makes internet pages come alive.

Consider this, you run an application right off the webpage without even installing it!
Now your newspaper is no longer just a news paper but an application!

Ok, so here's an instant messaging site, for all those people who might be using office computers or nus computers where we are not allowed to load instant messengers.

Meebo.com allows you to log on to a web based messenger, such as msn, without any installation. And best thing of all, its free!



It was something i used when my boss in around...haha the flashing red box of msn is too much of a giveaway so i used this to avoid being noticed by my CEO when I chat with Xiaoling in the office.

=p


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting