Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sky Diving Trip, May 2006





For the uninformed, I used to fly planes. Yes, jets in the sky. That cute guy in the photo is me. yups.

But jumping out of one!!! Hmm pilots are trained to work with parachutes.. but jumping out of planes strapped onto a parachute is definitely not one of our motto. (ps. I am a student now because you see me in NUS slogging away)



So.. sky diving can be a little uncomfortable for first timers. One thing, it's very loud. The wind that rushes pass your ears. My advice is that get either



a) a ear plug (they don't provide one of cos!)

b) get some form of helmet that covers your ears (which they don't provide also of cos)



Oh.. and everyone (except the instructors look really horrible when we are falling.. cos the wind cause the many folds of the fats on our face to show up ) well for the instructor that jumped with me.. that was his 12th jump of the day.. can you believe it? and it was only 2 pm.


Here's some photos to get everyone excited!

It's perfectly safe, but not cheap. So go for it if you can!



haha.. I say I still prefer to fly one.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting