Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day..




So this Valentines Day got me thinking... what should I do..
..what should I do?





I though.. maybe I can surprise you with something?
(yeah if i put it behind my back maybe you will not see it?)









Or maybe I could buy you something sweet..









Okie.. I'm not so good with paintings....









I am okie with baking muffins...









But sending them could be a problem.









If I make a heart everytime I think of you...












I will end up with a truckload of 'em










So after going through so many headaches,
I finally settled on your present(s)....
I am so glad that you like them.

And I love your present alot too. =)
And of coz, you even more!

Happy Valentines Day Dear!
*lots of hugs and kisses*
~jj


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting