Sunday, October 03, 2004

tispy turvy


I think my thoughts flow better when i'm slightly intoxicated...(tho my typing's works the other way...)

Anyway, today was the birthday celebration of Mingui, one of the year 2s in my block.. and we had a bbq cum drinking session at the rooftop.. and with the amt of alcohol available... its no wonder that most of us are slightly high at the end of it...

I must say it was a fun affair.... and in a way I've been looking to forward to the 18th of the next April, where i will want to throw my own party...but i guess its tough cos it will be right smack in the middle of exams... just like last year... and pple will tend to overlook it.

Anyway, if i want to invite.. here's gonna be the invite list..

Buddies-Pingbu,Ray,Kaibei,Dick,Will,YX, Ken

VVIP - Min, SF, QQ,Jim,Joo,aBel,Xiaoling, Johnny,Grassy,qiao,Jia,Daniel,Henry,JF,Coolin etc...

and of cos those lovely souls from my block..

(Well there's probly a lot more.. but i can't really recall at this instant... pardon me)

Anyway i just wanna say that the lousy indian opposite my room is damn irritating.. he's got indian kakhis over and they are playing indian music in their room which i can hear...

Thanks to my current playlist:
She will be loved.
This love.
The scientist
Finally found.

Hmm incoherent thots.. but i do miss engin camp now.. where all was fun and i have the company of some of the nicest pple around.

I miss my 19th Birthday...cos it was so sweet... well someone bothered to celebrate that for me. And at that pt.. that someone was the one that mattered the closest to me... so naturally it was memorable.

Thanks PF for my 21st b'day.. i appreciate the choc fudge brownie.

hmm more incoherent thots..

I think my knee is recovering well.. should be able to revert back to the cheerful active self i used to be liao...can start playing bball and go jogging soon i hope.

Lastly i wanna do well in my schoolwork..(you have no idea how much i want to do well this sem)
and i wish my all my friends well.

(=


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting