Friday, October 01, 2004

One more good friend flying away...


One of my best buddies.. who was supposed to be my neighbour this semester too, has left for Japan for a one year exchange... its dumb how i move to KR to be with my 2 best buddies but one of them got a prestigious SEP scholarship to Japan, and the other moved out due to financial difficulties.

That's life. I wish you well man.

I'm pretty used to this kind of thing now.... that those pple who are close to me keep going away to persue their own dreams.Even in SG, pple seldom meet up with one another anymore.

i'm thankful that there's so many of them in the same course as me.. those precious friends I've made during the last holidays. There's also alot of them that i dun get to see often, but the CE and the EE pple i will at least bump into them whenever i walk past LT 6 area... that leaves the Chemical pple, and Bio pple. Well thankfully, at least we are all from ENGINE.. if we are from diff faculties... i guess the chances to meet up will be very slim then.

Over the years, i've learnt that its easy to make new friends.. but its really tough to keep them


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting