Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunday..


I started the day at 12.30pm but thot it was only 10am cos the clock on my room wall was slow. Felt so wierd cos i had this impression it was only 10am and i was still a little tired but my mum dragged me out of bed cos i had to drive to Chong Phang to fetch my granny for lunch. My super NICE granny had went to the market in the morning to buy groceries at 7am and cooked our fav dishes cos my very pregnant sister felt like eating them. So nice of her. So the guai grandson me had to go and fetch her to my house.

Then in the afternoon my very pregnant sister (again!) felt like eating durians... and tempted my granny so i accompanied them to bugis village to go pray at the GuanYin temple first then we shopped awhile, followed by durian at Bugis village.

Then came home and watched Tu Long Ji..as Jianqiang affectionately calls it on his blog.
HAha, can understand why he's so hooked... cos got pretty girls. Zhou Zhiruo is pretty sweet-looking..but the Zhao Min, in this show not so that mesmerising.... i think our own MinMin chioer. lolz.

So my durian craves have finally been taken care of, after a long period of 3 mths.

Next up, egg bean curd at Chomp Chomp? Tho i wonder how the shortages of egg affected the store.. maybe they dun serve egg bean curd anymore. =(


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting