Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Feelin' like a wreck...


Post Gryphons cup.... managed a semi-finals berth, just like last year but this year we had to work very hard for it because of the stronger competition from younger teams... as a result.. the "older" batches all end up with sores and aches all over our bodies at the end of the tournament. Orange 98.5 rulez...

Me? with my potong finger on my left hand, scratches on my right knuckles, a bloody right knee, and blue-blacks on my right thighs... i must say i was a wreck when i tried to hide my limp fr my parents on monday. Didn't help when i got gastric flu on monday nite and i was feeling like my whole body was going on strike... back ache, no energy, very soft from all the going to the toilet, both legs can't bend without feeling pain...

Sighz..signs of aging. haha.

Today is my first day of school, cos i was too sick to go for yesterday's lesson. Its pretty amusing to see the ocamp comm, oweek comm, and the rojak councillors all lined up in one row after the other.. hehe think lectures are going to be so much fun with them around fr now on...





 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting