Wednesday, February 02, 2005

At the end of the day...


At the end of the day, what am i looking for?

Today, Carol, Xiaoling and me were chatting about our "ideal" other half in the biz canteen after jimmy had left.

Carol wants someone to ride in a white jeep with her down the countryside... someone that shares the same frequency with her.. laugh at each other over little stuff, have endless topics of conversations about nothing, someone that's game enuff to pull over the side of the road for a wild dip in the sea.

Xiaoling wants someone that shares the same interest, be it doing crazy things or just idling time away ( READ: slack a sunday at home. Rather die than go out), or juz try to put some effort to share her interest (shopping) once in a while.

Me? I thinkI'm a little mix of both of them. To put it simply, at the end of the day, i just want someone to turn to when i'm spent and tired. Someone to share my happiness and more importantly my burdens.

I think, perhaps, I'm too picky with myself.


p.s I'm really touched that this 2 lecture kahkis are showing concern about the other aspects of my life. =)



 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting