Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The way you are.


I remember the first bus ride too..it was a rainy day.

I remember how i like to say "Hello" to you in the reading room.. and our many SMSes under the table.

I remember you popping by my door and saying you want to eat ice-cream, at really wierd hours.

I remember the many noodle-cooking sessions and how you will scrutinize my washing of the dishes.

I remember the cheesecake you made for me.. tho i'm never a big fan but i must say i really enjoyed it then, tho it was a lot but i finished.

I remember the time we din sleep and then went to eat Mac Donalds in the morning. Altho i was so tired but i could see how satisfied you were after that.

I remembered being grouchy when you woke me up one morning cos you bought mac breakfast for me, and even if you din believe, i appreciated it.

There are many other things i remember you for. But one thing is how you stand by me despite what your friends have to say about me. Because you believed you noe me and they didn't. I'll always remember that.

I noe the loss of yur hamsters must have been hard. I too, share yur pain.

But reading about how your grades improved, and how strong you have became, how happy and at peace you are now, warms my heart.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting