Sunday, June 20, 2004

Odac CAmp, SIs's ROM, Ubin Stayover, Father's Day Dinner,Engine Camp All in 1 wkend!!!


My life has never been so "chong1 shi2" in the last month. In a matter of 30 days, I have ate "生煎" in the streets of Shanghai, lobster feast in Bangkok, went clubbing with my best fren and his sister (her FIRST Zouk experience! As promised. *grinz*), ate sea-water-soaked Pokey and Chicken Rings in the waters of Palawan Beach, BBQ at SRC grandstand, Sleep overnight in Engine EA blk, Supper Sessions at Chomp Chomp's and blah blah blah...

Just this past week, there was Shrek 2, Harry Potter, KTV with my hall Kakhis, Kenny Rogers with engine peeps, MY very OWN sister's ROM, a nite in Pulau Ubin, and later, 5 days of maddness in Engine Camp, followed by in-camp-breifing for reservist on Sat, hopefully followed by Sat Ri bball session, and then rest one day and ODAC Camp on Monday again. MAddness huh?

I guess its nice to fill your time with frens and activities, even if it sometimes means doing stupid stuff. I thank everyone for making me so contented this hoiliday. (you all noe who you are. *smilez*)

Carmen & Dar: If you pple (ever) read this, when are we exactly going to meet up?


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting