Monday, June 14, 2004

back


hey pple, i'm back for a few days..
Slept the whole of friday away after coming back from the camp. Hit my sheets at 4 plus pm and next thing i noe it was 6 am the next day. Woke up and went for a morning swim.

Sat bball was good, mainly had to figure a way to feed luokai the ball in the paint. Will continue to work on it.

Sun? visited my grandma in the hospital. This grandma of mine, i must say she was fitter then me. Wakes up 6 plus everyday to go for a walk and taiqi, swims 4 times a week, in her 70s but as fit a fiddle. Then one fine day she just slipped down the stairs and got a deep cut. Next day her whole foot was black and swollen. Turned out that she had diabetes just that grandkids like me didn't know. Well she's still jovial and chatty despite being hospitalised for a week liao. My aunt even bought Goreng Pisang for her.. tsk tsk...hope she gets well soon.

My sister(second) is going to ROM soon on this coming sat. Then odac camp dry run is on sat (too) and sun. Followed by Engine freshman Camp fr Sun nite till friday morning....

it's gonna be packed.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting