Saturday, June 05, 2004

Friendship


Close frens
Carmen Dar Cui(?)
There to keep, for as long as they have a place for me somewhere in their hearts, i'll be very glad.

Best Pals
Ray Kaibei Pingbu Dick
No obligations ever laid down, but they will have to be my bestmen when i wed and take all the alcohol and brunts for me. Hopefully i can do vice versa.

Special pple
Tiffany Peifang Derrick Sze
A very special grp of pple in my life. Made me what and who i am today. Will always have a special place in my heart.


Me and pingbu used to think that once friends get attached, they will never have time for us. As of now, it's as follows:

Guys - no worries, we dun need time for each other, as long as the trust and loyalty dun fade too much. Buddies will always be buddies.

Girls - Everyone's busy with their lives, as long as there's a place for us in yur hearts, even if it means just meeting up for a meal once a year, i'll take it as friendship. (as long as you do too)


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting