Saturday, June 26, 2004

My OG - Kenshin


Despite giving our best to the OG, ours still turned out as the most quiet OG in the whole of 10 Ogs. I blew my top at my OGL group the night before. I'm sorry for doing that. Because just like there's pple who are born to be super loud and enthu, there are also pple who are on the shy and quiet side. Not that they didn't try to do their part, perhaps they are tired, or they just dun have what it takes. Maybe its cos they haven't lost their sanity like us to really try so hard to be "Onz" before they can enjoy the camp. Nevertheless, I'm glad to have them. They did me proud on the last night, and seeing them bond together and put up that performance of full monty without worrying about their pride and integrity warmed my heart. Who says only loud and enthu OGs are a success? My "stoned grp" is one too. For we have came together after a short 4 days and went thru so much. I will remember you all for a long long time.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting