Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hurricane Katrina


The natural disaster that just swept southen America.

What impact it has on me? Well, rising petrol prices i guess.

And this time I took the initiative to inform xiaoling that the part of USA i'm in was not affected at all. Just to make sure she don't need to worry about me. Guess nowadays I'm more responsive to those that are concerned about me.

(=

Working in my company's not exactly a breeze. For those that know me, given the (i quote the senior minister's lovely spouse) "peanuts pay" and lousy conditions over here in this 'India-Indians' company, I will probably spit at it and just say forget it. But I guess I chose to come here knowing that i will be facing this shit. Guess I'll have to suck it up.

Classes here are pretty engaging.. I have a four hour class each weekend with this sillicon valley guru who's the 'go-to' guy for entrepreneurs here. He's damn sharp and critical and always manages to ask us diff qestions that catch us unprepared. Day dreaming like in nus lectures is certainly a no-no in his class.

Well in a couple of hours I'll set on a road trip with my flatmates.. we are going down to LA this weekend. Its gonna be six hours drive down and the eight of us are going to be cramped in my fren's minivan. Its the labour day this week in Us and i only hope that the universal studios we are going to visit is not to crowded.

Yah i said i'll be uploading my pictures but i haven't got to it... must go get fr my fren's com soon.

okie.. one of my other fren's going to Las Vegas.. This weekend should be pretty interesting.. altho everything still haven't sink into me yet. Beneath me, I still feel so singaporean.

btw I just had dinner at this chinese hotspot... lots of chinese resturants and a large chinese supermarket... *happy*


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting