Saturday, August 20, 2005

Connected.


You noe, me and you have this connection, like how we will always echo each other, make the same 'sounds', have the same reactions, think along the same line and lots more.

True, we may not be knowing what each other's up to these days. But you are still the one that noe me the dearest, understand me the best, and the closest to my heart. Of cos, there's also a bunch of zhu peng gou yous like ray, pingbu and kaibei or even dick who can understand me and predict me well, but they are definitely not as dear to me as you are.

Connected.

As i read yur mail, your blog, my eyes watered. I dun noe if those that read yur blog too can sense or empathise with you... me, I can feel excatly how you were feeling. and i teared. for i can feel how much you missed me and u longed for my call and how disappointing for you when you dun hear fr me, esp when you stayed up late and woke up early. our hearts are one.

you noe that i'm seldom moved by circumstances or pple. ie. i do not compromise myself drastically to suit all my past relationships. That i think i used to said to you. But for us, do you noe that i have always believed that i have never been compromised. Simply because you are such a nice and understanding gf.

i hope i had been a nice bf and best fren too.

I noe that you will be checking my blog.. and probly have been checking my blog everytime you are online.. and i hope this will light you up.. to finally find that my blog is up and running again after all the past disappointments.

=)


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting