Monday, April 18, 2005

My Birthday.. all i ever asked for.


I must apologise that my blog, has over the year turned out to be somewhat like a love shrine..to all those pple that are getting a little uneasy with all these lovely dovey stuff on my blog.. i hope it didn't get into yur nerves too much. Blogs, generally, log depressing stuff.. and like other average blogger.. i tend to pen down more cynical stuff or rather complains or absolute rantings in mine too. Believe me.. click on my past entries.. or my blog name says it all.

But if good things happen, i wouldn't want the memories to be lost too. And recently, its all about us. Well i noe those that truly care will feel happy for me when i feel happy yah? (unless anyone really feel uncomfortable with my entries.. you are probably allowed to skip them ya?)

But i noe those that care for me wouldn't mind US. (=


I was telling my sister yesterday that I will be very satisfied to just have a chocolate b'day cake and to munch with my loved ones... not that ususally i don't get a cake or anything.. well maybe my family just dun have the traddition of celebrating b'day.. or rather my b'day but my parents never fail to give me ang paos (after some repeated promptings haha) and these years either my mum or my sisters will pay for one when birthdays are round the corner cos 1) They all feel like munching on some cake and 2) Now tt they are working.. got more money to buy cake.

Sometimes one can get so excited about a birthday... like plans to meet up for buffets with frens.. throw a bbq.. go cheong... get high etc. get loads of pple to come together.. take photos.. recieve tons of presents. Demand a new xbox or a ipod, or simply hope to recieve some extra cash from relatives...

At one point or another in my life... i was thru that phase too.

But this year, I felt that i will be truly hearten just to have a simple chocolate cake and the company of my loved ones.

And my wish came true.

Thank you.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting