Friday, April 15, 2005

Of verbal vomit and butterflies in my stomach...


Woke up at 7.30 today and went down for breakfast... a plate beehoon and a fried springroll on the side with 'hot-milo-plus-ice cubes'. beehoon was tasteless and milo was bland.
a not very satisfying meal.

well for those that know me, breakfast was never a big thing for me.
'cept maybe for waking up to you and mac's hotcakes.... =)

a long and jittery wait for my phone call from the states... and at 8.29am it came.
Was expecting a phone conference with at least a couple of the senior management on speakerphone on the other side but all i got was this indian, a biology major from NUS's School of Science who's going to seal my fate for my life next year.

16:40.
i rantered on and on... and now if you ask me, i probably can't recall a single useful thing i said.

it's one of those uncertainties again, this time about my possible big break in the silicon valley.

*yawnz*

*stretch my back*

the issue's over.. move on... studies for now.
with the motivating thought of a possible holiday with you when all these are over.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting