Friday, October 29, 2004

No Man's Land


I was commenting to my friend i'm feeling very stupid in Engine.. for the past few times, i have to depend on my dearest Lab Partner to bail me out.. can't do my labs, dun noe wat-the-hell's happening... just cutting and copying and pasting my way thru.

Talk about NOC! all the talk bout striving hard and all, dun feel any better now in terms of my academic studies as i am supposed to be, only moment of pride came when my frens were borrowing my fluids tutorial for reference cos i was kinda the only one that managed to finish attempting it and kinda got the solutions to the questions... well the truth is, that was like the only tutorial i was in control of, and by being in control of, i mean i understood what was taught, understood was was needed in the tutorial, managed to do them and get the correct solutions. Well, for all the rest of the tutorials... average of 4 to 5 tutorials multiplied by 6 modules... i can't say the same.

Life in KR so far... its a nice big family, my block.. basically the year ones all the way to the final years mixes with one another, and everyone's comfortable popping by everyone's rooms just for a chat or a hi. Something that i din really experience in TH. (Tho i must still stress that TH's got my buddies as well) Been busy basically cos there's so much hall activities... and by such i dun even mean i participated in them.. just attending the culture nites, talentimes, IBG celebrations, "xin yao" performances... blk meetings, blk suppers, pple's birthdays.... takes up so much time.. plus IHG meetings and trainings. Of cos, my life has kinda of moved on... you know what i mean.

Its wierd, strange... (can't really describe it) to see, well at least fr yur blog that I'm no longer a feature in yur life... think that 6 months ago, i could never see it turning out this way. I'm not exactly sorry about it, nor glad, even if you might ask isn't it what i always used to say how it should be. Perhaps erasing me, or simply just seeing past me, or seeing me without the need to talk to me helped.Perhaps you ain't even reading my blog now... It's wierd because i've since developed a routine to click on yur blog everytime i log on, and its begining to feel like i'm reading someone else's life. I wonder if its true for you too.

To me, its like seeing this painting hung on the wall... everyday, for a year or so I walk past, I take a look at it. The shape, the form, the image of the painting's painted in the head.... then gradually I no longer have the luxury to look at it everyday.. but just walk by hurriedly and only glance at it from the corner of my eye...

Then one day i stopped and looked.

And realised that the painting's a little different now.

Perhaps, Change IS Beautiful.

Perhaps.



 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting