Tuesday, August 03, 2004

stuff running thru my mind.


my team mate's leg is in a cast. one less player for g cup.

finger not getting any better. how?

oweeek can be sumarised in one word so far -- sian. Wish i was in rag dance instead.

visited johnny ql and jia today. Nostalgic. Miss all of them esp the times studying so hard. Wonder how my neighour is doing? dun even see him online.

sometimes i always remind myself to live life without regrets, cos regrets only spoil things for oneself, regrets dun help in anything. Can't help feeling nostalgic when johnny suggested i move back to TH.

Okie.. i must MUST study hard this sem. So want to go overseas colleage but that means competing with pple and its results they look at i guess. another thot is that even if lect is bad, i must read up on my own instead of just slacking a module.

pple are grabbing up nice guys, and girls too. I can see it happening already. haha. somehow i think i'm just lazy, or either that i dun have enuff "juice" to do this kind of stuff for now. watever. Think i so will think back and qestion myself my actions or lack of actions next time.














 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting