Thursday, July 22, 2004

EnginOweek


Seeing how EnginOweek is turning out now makes me appreciate Ocamp all the more. Had so much fun with pple there, having so much fun with Ocamp pple nowadays, and looking towards to more in the future.

Wonder how it will all turn out when school starts. Will we all be too busy for each other?

This is a weird world. I don't know how to explain, cos i dun understand. How can emotions or mood keep going up and down like a rollor coaster? I thot i knew happiness and sadness is just a thin line apart, and its up to us to make the choice to be happy or sad, but sometimes I find myself just like a "hanged" computer... stuck in the grey region.

Hope the last weeks of holis will be a great one.. hoping to go to part 2 of my "to do" list...


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting