Monday, February 02, 2004

the sky has came crumpling down on me a couple of times before but i've never felt this sad.......


Bad with words, poor at expressing myself with the written language.

Yes, the sky came down on me before, my world had been sent tumbling down, but it's never like how i am now, my hands trembling, tears in my eyes.

Perhaps i've pretended to be strong, or even "happy-go-lucky".
But now i'm trembling. Shaking inside. Feeling lost and useless, because i've made someone sad, not just cry but real sad. And that someone is someone that matters to me.

So why push her away, build that wall, make her cry?
i'm lost too. but it's something i had to do, or i'll slowly drown, surely. Catching a breather now could do us both good, i reckoned then.

I used to feel so very sorry for myself back when i was in ns, where everything was against me and sorry that there's no one in this world that cares. So sorry. Now i'm miserable, cos i made that someone that cares about me cry. I have upsetted her, made her depressed.
If i was to put a figure on how misrable i am, it would probably be a million times.

I dun noe, i'm lost. Can't type anything that makes much sense anymore.

All i want to do now is to curl on my bed, till i get better


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting