Saturday, November 29, 2003

lost in hyperspace


Got conned. Some asshole owns me money.

Keep rainning... if it doesn't stop, i'll just have to hang my basketball shoes up on the wall soon.

Christmas- pingbu, somehow it seems like the festival for you and me. Lets sing on top of the holland v bridge again.

Mtv - Lets have somemore of that henry and colin. esp colin.

exams - basically flunked it but i will put it nicer- barely scrapped thru...(note how bad it was then)

holis - rain-washed. sighz.There goes my sat bball. how am i to survive when the interhall trainings start if i keep missing my sat bball like that?

Cabs- spent too much cash zipping needlessly on them.

money - i was telling my accty sister that i will declare bankrupt 2 years from now, at this rate that i'm spending.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting