Sunday, December 04, 2005

Catch Up
























I have a lot of catching up to do.

Projects, friends, myself.

I still own someone a testimonial.

I need to catch up on my fitness.

Got a couple of readings that are way overdue.

Oh, and there's just so many places I have yet to visit, so many things I have yet to do.

so exactly what have I been doing?

lolz.


Watching football at Stanford.. its crazy how expensive it can get. Do you believe we paid 40 USD to see stanford get trashed by UC Berkely?

Anyway its crazy because its such a big affair.. UC berkely is about 1-2 hours drive away from stanford.. but the atmosphere is like superb.. pple gather the afternoon before the big game bbq in the carpark.. (imagine national stadium with a lot of suv in the carpark and pple bbq-ing in the streets) then its bigger than singapore vs m'sia.


 


myFileHut.com is #1 for Free File and Image Hosting